Sunday, December 30, 2012

Dusting off the 'ole blog! {Pink Paislee: Secret Crush}

I'm not going to be one of those bloggers that promises to be better about blogging this year - 'cause it probably won't happen!

I was cleaning out my google reader feed (trying to get it to a more reasonable number of blogs to follow) and I realized that all of my old challenge blogs are no longer running :( With only a few hours on my hands to scrap, I wanted a fresh place to jump start me! Off to Google I went and I came across a site called Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge. I loved the sketch challenge they had up

so I created this was some new Pink Paislee I picked up earlier today:
 A closeup of the first tooth lost! My girl loves hearts, so this paper was perfect :)
 It took me lots of tries to get this cluster right... Clustering does not come easy to me!
I hope to get to play along at this site more often :) Thanks for visiting!

6 comments:

mustangkayla said...

Super super cute layout Karen! Love it! Love the base piece, the pennants, the banner, love it all!

Mitralee said...

Dude! We are a fun bunch of peeps so I do hope you play along with us again! I love your cluster and the pretty paper you used! Rock star Page!

Thanks for playing along with us at AFSC!
Hugs from NY
Mitra

Anne Pennington said...

Karen - loving your fun layout and how you flipped our sketch!! You've rocked it, chickie! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge ... hope to see you with us again soon!!

Heather Landry said...

What an amazing layout! I love the clustering and the neat title. You've done a fantastic job with that PP line.

Michelle said...

This is SO sweet! I love your use of embellishment! Darling!

Jessica said...

Yikes! I totally love what you did with this sketch. Your page is beautiful...can't wait to see what you design in Feb for AFSC. I also found the site this month. :D
Jessica U
www.rememberj.blogspot.com